Rwd 033: Harmonica Mouth Rwd 033: Harmonica Mouth

Lol

But if you suck in when you have a harmonica and talk, it sounds better, just some advice.
Otherwise I thought it was really funny.

LazyMuffin responds:

Thanks for the Harmonica Tip!

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Haha

It's funny, but really, that is an awefully small bikini on that woman, it hardly covers her large, unnatural breasts. ;D

the YuYu the YuYu

Awesome

I really like the music

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

lawl

Pyro is a girl???

Genie With Dirty Mind: 1 Genie With Dirty Mind: 1

I.. love you

I love all your animations and have been a fan of the Lazer Collections and you for a long time. Genie With a Dirty mind is hilarious because it basically sums up my personality. Hope to see more of these from you, and people need to stop rushing you because Flashes take a while to make and if you rush it makes the quality go down. The Lazer Collection 4 was a great message to all the people out there who were trying to rush you. :D

Super Smash Super Smash

Awesome

Bowser was fuxxin epic

We Hate Call of Duty 4 We Hate Call of Duty 4

Meh

Most of this stuff is true. Notice this game was made in 2006-2007. And why should the graphics matter? Its the fucking gameplay that matters. If you don't play games because of the graphics ( I know you don't I'm hoping) Then you are not even considered a gamer and probably play the Wii. You shouldn't bitch about snipers and other stuff because your not good and just play the game or get MW2. Although there are alot of things wrong with it also. I would love to give you a list ut it would be longer that infinity x2. And yes, everyone hates noob tubes but you have to admit it's fucking hilarious when you use a noob tube and kill someone and they bitch and whine about it.

MoozipanCheese responds:

To a certain extent, yes, I do think graphics should matter. Obviously gameplay comes first, but if developers aren't going to put in the time to make it look good, then players have a right to complain. Well, like I said: to a certain extent.

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Lawl?

I like the "Seal, my rooster!" part

Bobert-Rob responds:

That one's definitely a classic in this. :D

Dog Daze of Boredom Dog Daze of Boredom

Do you mind?

Time to go downtownn

Needs More Whales Needs More Whales

O.K

When he said "I think it needs more whales" and the whales fall, you need to slow it down because it goes wayy too fast. Other than that its O.K