View Profile leo967846

23 Movie Reviews

Lol

But if you suck in when you have a harmonica and talk, it sounds better, just some advice.
Otherwise I thought it was really funny.

LazyMuffin responds:

Thanks for the Harmonica Tip!

Haha

It's funny, but really, that is an awefully small bikini on that woman, it hardly covers her large, unnatural breasts. ;D

Awesome

I really like the music

9 Game Reviews

You dun goofed.

You've been reported to the cybah police

Awesome!

A really good game, but... i am in the second to last room and I hit both of the fucking switches and nothing opens up!!! WTF!! I give it 8/10 because first of all this bug, and second of all no game honestly deserves a perfect score.

Thats...amazing

This was a really good idea. You must be very smart to do this. I like the Spore music too :)

2 Audio Reviews

Woowoo

Raevbreake tiem

Nice

nice beats! I actually kinda like it! Do you mind if I make a video to go along with this? I'll give you credits to the song.

Meonly70 responds:

go for it

4 Art Reviews

Love it!

Nice detail, the arms are a little strange though. But then again no one really knows what a T-Rex looks like. Try looking at some reference pictures of a T-Rex. I like the head of the T-Rex, looks good.

Nice

Cool

Pro

Gas masks. Pro
Cyborgs. Pro
Gas masks and cyborgs? WIN
Although the arms look odd.

MasterOfDarkArts responds:

I spend way too much time designing the arms. They're supposed to be all cool so you could kind of fold them behind your back and wear an awesome cloak on the top.

Im such a loser =w=;

I don't know what to put here. I like music.

Jessica @leo967846